1. Delivery is made within four hours from the reception of the order and the payment.
2. Delivery in Riga and in surrounding areas (up to 35km from Riga) and Liepaja during workdays from 8am – 8pm, Saturdays 10am – 2pm.
3. Price for delivery: Riga: EUR 7.50, surrounding areas: 10 EUR, Liepaja: 3,50 EUR
4. Time of delivery to flower recipients at their delivery address is confirmed with the recipient.
5. Delivery takes place once the payment is received.
6. All Queen’s Flowers clients who place an order, receive an electronic invoice to the email address they indicated that is valid without signature.
7. The client is responsible for providing correct information. If incorrect information is noticed, we contact the client in order to find a solution.
8. Repeated delivery or delivery to a different address is not included in the delivery cost.
9. For same day delivery, the delivery must be processed and paid for by 2pm during workdays and by 12am on Saturdays.
10. If the recipient is absent from the delivery address, the flowers are delivered back to the shop. We contact the client in order to arrange an alternative delivery time for an additional delivery cost. Second delivery is attempted only after receiving the second payment.
11. If Queen’s Flowers doesn’t deliver the order within four hours from receiving the order (within Queen’s Flowers working hours) or doesn’t deliver at the time requested by the client, which isn’t less than four hours from the moment the order is received and paid for, the client has the right to cancel the order and to be reimbursed.
12. Pasūtījuma formā norādītā informācija izmantojama vienīgi izvēlētā pakalpojuma nodrošināšanai.Information provided during the order process will only be used for purposes of providing the requested service.
13. Queen’s Flowers can guarantee that the information is processed, stored and not passed on to third parties as according to the data protection law of the Latvian Republic.
14. The client’s email address, physical address and telephone number are used exclusively to contact the client and the recipient.
15. All complaints are solved through mutual agreement no later than 10 days after the reception of the complaint. Complaints will need to be submitted in written form. If the complaints cannot be dealt with through mutual agreement, they will be solved through the legal procedures as outlined by the law of the Republic of Latvia.
16. The images of floral compositions and bouquets are for illustration purposes only. Flowers may change depending on their availability during a specific season. Queen’s Flowers will deliver flowers that are just as beautiful (or even more beautiful!) than what you see on the images on www.queensflowers.lv
The confirm I of the this With That Queens to Flowers LTD with reg.nr . 40103965041 address Hanzas str.4-16, Rīga, Latvia, LV- 1010 has informed me about the following:
17.1. Purpose of data processing – to do delivery of gifts and flowers to the person our client listed on the listed address; If necessary, to find out details of delivery; If necessary, get in touch with client or the gift and flower receiver in case if the receiver is not on listed time in the listed address; Special offer sending to clients, who have accepted to receive our direct e-mails;
17.2. Data storage term – 5 years, after that data are deleted manually ;
17.3. Data processing legal basis- acceptance;
17.4. Data forwarding to third world county – not ;
17.5 Profiling – not applicable;
17.6. Of data are subject of The has the right to access to Their data, to the delete Their data or to the ensure Limited usage of Their personal data by getting in touch with us AT [email protected] the if the request has legal-basis;
17.7. Data subject has the right to data transfer ;
17.8 Data subject has the right to cancel their acceptance;
17.9. Data subject has the right to inform – Datu Valsts Inspekcijā.